Our CATALYST program provides all the benefits of personal training… and more. With the CATALYST program, you will receive the following…
- Planned Programs: Any good fitness program should have a methodology to progress the individual. The CATALYST training sessions are not just random boot camp workouts, every program is planned out methodically to help you progress each and every day.
- Progressions and Regressions: There will always be multiple levels of difficulty with each exercise so that it doesn’t matter what your starting fitness level is…we meet YOU where YOU are at.
- Customization: We can work around previous injuries or joint issues by giving you alternative exercises to do if you are having a problem that might prevent you from doing the scheduled exercises.
- Professional Instruction: We are constantly watching you to help you will form so that you can learn to perform each exercise effectively and safely
- Feedback: You are free to consult with your trainer both before and after any workout with any questions concerns or issues you might be having, allowing you to have the greatest experience possible.
- Peer Support: Unlike with personal training, the group setting provides a sense of camaraderie as you will be working out with a group of likeminded and supportive teammates that are all striving to improve their health and well-being.
- MyZone: The CATALYST program incorporates the MyZone group Heart rate tracking system. During each CATALYST Training session, your individual heartrate will appear on a large flat screen in the studio giving you constant feedback throughout the workout. This allows for you to track your progress, adjust intensity levels, and gives your coach feedback throughout the workout. You will receive an automatic e-mail following each CATALYST session with your fill matrix for the workout including time spend in each heart rate zone, and total calories burned!
- Accountability: Most gyms could care less if you show up or not. At MUVEMENT we know that the single biggest key to success is accountability. Using attendance tracking and regular check-ins, we’ll make sure you stay on track.
There are 3 distinct forms exercise used in each CATALYST training session that we call…BURN, FORCE, and FLOW.
BURN: The BURN exercises focus on metabolic conditioning with the primary goal of getting the heart Rate up and maximizing endurance.
FORCE: During the FORCE exercises, the pace slows down but the weights go up! We are now looking at strength and power as our main priorities. The main goal of FORCE exercises is to develop a good strength base as well as muscular definition. Extra attention will be placed on form as well.
FLOW: The main purpose of FLOW is to develop better mobility/flexibility. Through the use of self-myofascial release and other cutting-edge mobility techniques, you will see a tremendous improvement in your joint mobility not to mention decreasing the likelihood of injury.
CATALYST is a comprehensive fitness solution that allows you to benefit from all aspects of fitness in one 45 minutes training session! If you want all the benefits of personal training and more, for a fraction of the cost, then CATALYST is for you!
The CATALYST program includes the following.
- Unlimited CATALYST training sessions
- FREE enrollment into our EVEREST program